President Trump had a lot of highlights his first week in office.
- DOW 20k
- President Trump Signs Executive Orders for Keystone Pipeline XL, Dakota Access Pipeline to start producing oil in America and become energy independent and create 28,000 plus jobs in America.
- American Steel to use American made products first and foremost in all oil production.
- President Trump meets with Teamster Unions about creating jobs in America. He had a positive meeting with Jimmy Hoffa.
- President Trump Signs Executive Order to Begin Construction on Border Wall with 20% import tax fee to help pay for the wall.
- President Trump ends (TPP ) Trans Pacific Partnership and negotiating deals.
- President Trump Signs Executive Order Defunding International Planned Parenthood
- Deportation and Sanctuary Cities to deport those that are a threat to America, that have a criminal record or have committed crimes, that abused the welfare system.
- Review Manufacturing Regulations to make it easier for manufacturers to start manufacturing.
- Federal Hiring Freeze except for the military.
- Regulation Freeze to put a freeze on anything Obama signed before leaving office. Obama was found to have left the Palestinians 221 million dollars just hours before leaving office.
- Speeding up environmental reviews for all priority infrastructure.
- ACA Rollback
- President Trump, who acknowledges that this country was founded by Christians and was built on Christian morals, is having all pagan symbols removed from the White House unless they offer some historical significance. Only the cross in the White House chapel will remain for worship. For the past 8 years, to appease any Muslims working at or visiting the White House silence was ordered during the 5 times of Islamic prayer each day. In addition, prayer rugs and crescent moon symbols all pagan symbols have been removed. There’s only a simple cross to pray and worship that should satisfy everyone. No more Muslim prayers going on in the White House, not in President Trump’s House!
- Secretary of Defense General James Mattis pounds ISIS 31 times on his first day with the Trump order kill them, get rid of them, eradicate them. There’s nothing to hold you back, absolutely nothing!
- Prime Minister of the UK Theresa May excitedly meets with President Trump at the White House to rebuild a relationship with America, hoping that they can have a close relationship, like Reagan and Thatcher and make the world a safer and better place to live.
- President Trump Signs Executive Order for “Extreme Vetting” of Refugees.
- President Trump Signs Executive Order for “Rebuilding the Military.”
- President Trump promises to help the forgotten Christians in the Middle East, he says he will help them get into America. PRESIDENT TRUMP: “They’ve been horribly treated. Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible, at least very tough to get into the United States? If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible and the reason that was so unfair, everybody was persecuted in all fairness, but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair. So we are going to help them.”
You can help support this website by buying http://medicinewomansoap