President Donald J. Trump again had a lot of highlights his third week in office. It started with his battle against Federal Judge Robart in Seattle Washington who blocked his immigration ban of 60,000 travelers with Visas from entering the USA from Obama’s (7-T) list the 7 most dangerous terrorist bred countries in the world.
- President Trump filed an appeal with the Appeals Court system.
President Trump Tweeted:
“Just cannot believe a judge would put our Country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!”
“I have instructed Homeland Security to check people coming into our country Very Carefully. The Courts are making the job very difficult!”
- President Trump taps Vice President Pence to lead voter registration fraud probe.
- Monday, February 6th: President Trump has until 6:00 PM tonight to submit his case and the reasons why he thinks there should be a ban against the 7-T countries. There’s currently a legal showdown on the Blocked immigration Order. If President Trump can prove with sufficient evidence that America’s in current danger with the travel ban blocked he has a chance of reversing the Federal Judge’s decision. We’re currently waiting to hear from the 9th Circuit of Appeal in San Francisco, California about the travel ban. Arguments are allowed tomorrow for one hour at 6:00 PM. Judge Robart’s argument is, it is a discrimination against religion and nationality. It is not a threat against America.
- President Donald J. Trump visited MacDill Air Force Base’s U.S. Central Command in Tampa, FL.
- General John Kelly Secretary of Homeland Security is to answer questions and testify before Congress concerning national security and why there should be a travel ban. He said it was all him. The Executive Order began before he took office, and he should’ve talked to Congress to prepare them for it. He spoke about the border wall and said there are places where we need it now! He spoke of the urgency and the gaping wound of the open border.
- Senate voting on Betsy Devos’ nomination for Education Secretary. Senate vote for Betsy Devos’ a tie. Vice President Mike Pence steps up to be the tie breaker. Vice President Mike Pence votes, making key vote breaking the tie for the very first time in history. We now have five Cabinet members out of fifteen. It’s confirmed Betsy Devos’ the new education secretary.
- Federal Appeals Court to hear oral arguments from DOJs why they oppose travel ban.
- 9th US Circuit Court Of Appeals will make its final decision this evening concerning travel ban. Trump Administration says there were 78 terror threats that weren’t mentioned by the mainstream media that were thwarted. New sheriff in Town border security says they’re glad to have him! Speaking about President Donald Trump.
- Travel ban order could possibly go to the Supreme Court.
- President Trump’s Tweet: @realdonaldTrump
- The threat from radical Islamic terrorism is very real, just look at what is happening in Europe and the Middle-East. Courts must act fast!
- Big increase in traffic into our country from certain areas, while our people are more vulnerable, as we wait for what should be EASY D!
- If the US does not win this case as it so obviously should, we can never have the security and safety to which we are entitled. Politics!
- It is disgraceful that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!
- Intel to invest $7 Billion Dollars and add 3,000 Job In Arizona
Jeff Sessions confirmed as the new attorney general.
- Attorney Jeff Sessions was sworn in today as attorney general.
- President Trump: Sessions believes in the equality of all people.
- There’s a new era real justice in America, a new sheriff in town.
February 9th President Trump signs 3 Executive Orders.
- Crimes Against the Drug Cartel to prevent addictions and crimes in America to deport those that sell drugs and are committing crimes.
Crimes Against Law Enforcement Officials
- Homeland Security Protect American Citizens crime reduction and public safety to create a task force.
- President Trump talks about defunding sanctuary cities and states. Sanctuary cities and states are harboring undocumented illegal immigrants and criminals in their cities or states. These sanctuary cities have no legal rights.
President Donald Trump’s 8 Cabinet Members So Far Confirmed Waiting on 11 more.
Secretary of State: Rex Tillerson status of nomination: Confirmed on a vote of 56 to 43 on February 1.
Department of Defense: General James Mattis confirmed on a vote 98 to 1 on January 20th.
Department of Justice: Senator Jeff Sessions confirmed on a vote 52 to 47 on February 8th.
Department of Homeland Security: Retired General John Kelly confirmed on a vote 88 to 11 on January 20th.
Department of Transportation: Elaine Chao Confirmed on a vote of 93 to 6 on January 31st.
Department of Education: Betsy Devos Confirmed on a 51-50 vote on February 7, with Vice President Mike Pence breaking the tie.
Ambassador to the United Nations: Governor Nikki Haley of South Carolina confirmed on a vote 96 to 4.
Director of C.I.A. Representative Mike Pompeo of Kansas confirmed on a vote 66 to 32 on January 23rd.
- Department of Treasury: Steve Mnuchin awaiting confirmation
- Department of Health and Human Services: Representative Tom Price. Awaiting floor vote.
- Department of Housing and Urban Development: Dr. Ben Carson. Awaiting floor vote.
- Department of Energy: Former Texas Governor Rick Perry. Awaiting floor vote.
- Department of Labor: Andrew Puzder hearing February 16th.
- Department of the Interior: Representative Ryan Zinke. Awaiting floor vote.
- Department of Commerce: Wilbur Ross. Awaiting floor vote.
- Department of Agriculture: Sonny Perdue. Awaiting a hearing.
- Department of Veterans Affairs: Dr. David Shulkin. Awaiting a committee vote.
- Administrator of Environmental Protection Agency: Scott Pruitt. Awaiting a floor vote.
- Director, Office of Management and Budget: Representative Mick Mulvaney of South Carolina. Awaiting floor vote.
February 9th, 9th Circuit Court of Appeals will announce its decision on President Trump’s travel ban by the end of today’s business day. 9th Circuit Court upholds suspension of Trump Immigration Order, not budging. It looks like the next step is Supreme Court ruling.
President Trump tweeted: SEE YOU IN COURT
HHS, Health and Human Services Secretary Confirmed Tom Price.
President Trump meets with Prime Minister ABE of Japan that visits the White House. He goes on to say that Trump is a true leader of democracy and a great business man. Prime Minister ABE says he will refrain from making any comments about refugees or immigration each country has their own way of controlling it. And he will continue to do business with America and grow in the relationship and we will discuss fully on working together. We are allies of America and we will see President Trump, make America great! President Trump: Alliance between the U.S. And Japan Will Become Stronger: President Trump we will work on fair trade, that’s fair for everyone.
This blog http://iheartamerica.blog will be updated daily, if not hourly as more information comes together.