Attorney General Jeff Sessions the latest to be confirmed.
President Donald Trump’s 8 Cabinet Members So Far Confirmed Waiting on 11 more.
Secretary of State: Rex Tillerson status of nomination: Confirmed on a vote of 56 to 43 on February 1.
Department of Defense: General James Mattis confirmed on a vote 98 to 1 on January 20th.
Department of Justice: Senator Jeff Sessions confirmed on a vote 52 to 47 on February 8th.
Department of Homeland Security: Retired General John Kelly confirmed on a vote 88 to 11 on January 20th.
Department of Transportation: Elaine Chao Confirmed on a vote of 93 to 6 on January 31st.
Department of Education: Betsy Devos Confirmed on a 51-50 vote on February 7, with Vice President Mike Pence breaking the tie.
Ambassador to the United Nations: Governor Nikki Haley of South Carolina confirmed on a vote 96 to 4.
Director of C.I.A. Representative Mike Pompeo of Kansas confirmed on a vote 66 to 32 on January 23rd.
- Department of Health and Human Services: Representative Tom Price. Awaiting floor vote.
- Department of Housing and Urban Development: Dr. Ben Carson. Awaiting floor vote.
- Department of Energy: Former Texas Governor Rick Perry. Awaiting floor vote.
- Department of Labor: Andrew Puzder hearing February 16th.
- Department of Treasury: Steve Mnuchin awaiting confirmation
- Departmentment of the Interior: Representative Ryan Zinke. Awaiting floor vote.
- Department of Commerce: Wilbur Ross. Awaiting floor vote.
- Department of Agriculture: Sonny Perdue. Awaiting a hearing.
- Department of Veterans Affairs: Dr. David Shulkin. Awaiting a committee vote.
- Administrator of Environmental Protection Agency: Scott Pruitt. Awaiting a floor vote.
- Director, Office of Management and Budget: Representative Mick Mulvaney of South Carolina. Awaiting floor vote.